The University of California system, which has nine campuses across the state, openly promotes America-hating and American-hating leftist propaganda. What’s worse, it does it while while taking tax dollars from those same Americans, to the tune of $2.9 billion just for the 2015-2016 school year.
Some of the highlights of the University of California promoting leftist hate and intolerance include:
- UC Davis student senate voted to remove a bylaw that required the American flag be displayed at meetings. They said “the concept of United States of America and patriotism is different for every individual.”
- US Santa Cruz offers a course that fulfills the American History and Institutions requirement. The course is about Trump becoming POTUS through methods that include white supremacy, militarism, patriarchy, and Islamophobia.
- President of the UC system, Janet Napolitano, earmark $25.2 million to fund loan programs for illegal alien students from 2016-2019. In 2013 she earmarked $5 million for the same thing.
- Associated Students of University of California, Irvine (ASUCI) banned all flags, including the American flag, from an “inclusive space” on campus. They said they were “symbols of patriotism or weapons for nationalism.” Further, they said the American flag hanging in an “inclusive space” could be interpreted as hate speech.
- UC Davis LGBTQIA Resource Center published a glossary of terms and words/phrases to be avoided. Among other things, it stated that only white people are racist and the word “ugly” was “connected back to white supremacist, ableist, sizeist standards of beauty.”
- UC Berkeley students rioted to limit 1st Amendment rights and block Milo Yiannopoulos. A Trump supporter was pepper sprayed, a Milo supporter was beaten unconscious with a metal pole, school facilities were firebombed, and the police were attacked with fireworks.
- UC system provides $5 million in financial aid to illegal aliens ONLY; legal residence are not eligible for the assistance.
- UC Irvine professors cancelled class so students could protest the election of Donald Trump.
- President of the UC system, Janet Napolitano, said “race blind admissions” results in too few blacks and latinos being admitted. Consequently, UC will now skirt federal law to increase black and latino admissions and also give them more financial aid.
The list could go on, but you get the point.
Just remember these the next time you hear a leftist talk about tolerance.