Former New York Attorney General, Eric Schneiderman resigned from his position after being accused of assaulting multiple women. The New Yorker came out with the story. Basically just another liberal hypocrite who was a so called “champion” of women’s rights while abusing women left and right.
Here’s some comments he said concerning women and their rights
- Basic safety is not a privilege, threats to women’s physical safety remains a problem across the country.
- Domestic violence victims are often some of the most vulnerable residents of our state
- If a woman cannot control her body, she is not truly equal
- Denying women access to contraception and abortion services is a critical part of the larger machinery of oppression, discrimination, and violence against women and it’s incumbent on all of us to fight
- Allegations against Harvey Weinstein are despicable
- The brave women and men who spoke up about the sexual harassment they endured at the hands of powerful men — there would not be the critical national reckoning underway
Years of him speaking out for women was false, behind closed doors he was slapping, choking, and psychologically abusing them. How ironic that as a state senator, he introduced the Strangulation Prevention Act to make choking someone to unconsciousness a violent felony – a law often used to prosecute cases of domestic abuse. Yet he was doing that to his victims. What kind of dirt bag does that? Well of course he denies abusing the four women but admits engaging in “role-playing and other consensual sexual activity.”
Shockingly New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo had called for Schneiderman’s resignation. Just hours after The New Yorker published that piece, Schneiderman resigned. Cuomo had said,
No one is above the law, including New York’s top legal officer, My personal opinion is that, given the damning pattern of facts and corroboration laid out in the article, I do not believe it is possible for Eric Schneiderman to continue to serve as Attorney General, and for the good of the office, he should resign
A little humor of this is that Trump kinda called it back in 2013,
Weiner is gone, Spitzer is gone – next will be lightweight A.G. Eric Schneiderman. Is he a crook? Wait and see, worse than Spitzer or Weiner
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 11, 2013