What in the world is wrong with the crazy deranged left? They have become insane, violently attacking anyone not drinking their koolaid.
Maxine Waters was one of the principle instigators of the current wave of violence with her directive:
“Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.
These attacks are getting increasingly more dangerous. Here’s a few of them:
- California congressional candidate Rudy Peters, was almost stabbed by Farzad Fazeli who was shouting disparaging remarks about Republicans
- A reporter with American Bridge had pushed a female Interior Department communications official to the floor, chasing after Zinke after he finished testifying on the department’s 2019 budget proposal before the House Committee on Natural Resources
- State GOP Representative Sarah Anderson was punched and the assailant called her an “anarchist” and told her “she should kill herself”
- Shane Mekeland says he was at a restaurant in Benton County, Minnesota talking about campaign issues when a man came out of nowhere and punched him. He blacked out and suffered a concussion
- The New York Republican New York City headquarters at the Metropolitan Republican Club was vandalized one day before the organization hosted Gavin McInnes. A threatening message was also left at the scene, telling Republicans the “attack is merely beginning.”
- Nevada Republican gubernatorial candidate Adam Laxalt’s campaign manager, Kristin Davidson, was violently held against her will while she was at work campaigning for Laxalt
Rep. Steve Scalise, who survived an assassination attempt last year by a raving mad Bernie supporter, who said he was doing it “for healthcare” spoke out,
“Leadership on the Democrats’ side needs to stand up and say this is wrong, no matter what your differences with the president or anybody else.”
I thought the left was the tolerant and open-minded party? Yeah, not so much! Not when they are attacking the Trump Administration and his supporters. Of course the media doesn’t help, either they don’t talk about it at all or attempt to normalize the violent and abusive behavior.
The GOP did come out with an ad that tells exactly who the left really are.